Sunday, October 16, 2011

Autumn Is Here

Fall. Finally. Finally! I love this time of year, don’t you? No more temperatures in the 90's (make that upper 90's), warm days, cools nights and yet we are still a good way from the "it's FREEZING!" weather.

Perfect baking weather. You can actually turn on your ovens without turning up the AC. AND did I mention the wonderful smells of fall baking - the spicy-sweet smells of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and apples that usher in the fall season - YUMM!

Along with the usual list of cakes that I bake year round, I know I will be baking up pumpkin pies, pumpkin bread, pumpkin cheesecake - pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin! These are always favorites at our family celebrations and I am sure this year will be no different. In fact, my daughter has already put her "Thanksgiving request" in for her favorite - Carrot Cake AND Pumpkin Cheesecake with Ginger-pecan crust.

For my CakeCrumbs customers, I am once again offering a huge, decadent Red Velvet Cake that will be impressive on any Holiday buffet for $35.

Also for the fall, I have added a brand new pound cake - Bourbon Pecan-Coconut Pound Cake with a hint of bourbon and studded with pecans and coconut for $20 Delicious!

Check out the list of other great cakes offered through CakeCrumbs below.

No comments:

Post a Comment